Wednesday, September 28, 2005

update: fall TV

I have some serious Tuesday night TV issues! Why is everything good on Tuesday night? That's nuts. Something has to move or I will be very upset.
So, from 7:00 to 8:00 I have Gilmore Girls (I forgot to put that one on the list!) AND America's Next Top Model.
And starting at 8:00, I have My Name is Earl, Commander In Chief and Amazing Race.
I have the ability to record 2 shows at once, however you cannot watch a third unless I change the imput on the TV (which Chris told me after I missed the beginning of Amazing Race). This is just too much flipping and recording for me. Something has got to change. Now, I did watch Commander In Chief and it was really good. All except for Geena Davis's lips. She wore this horrible red lipstick in every scene and you (well at least I couldn't) can't look at anything else on the screen. She needs to tone that down. And about Amazing Race... I was not all that upset that I missed the beginning. All I can say to those at Amazing Race is "If it ain't broke..." This new season has families. It's really dumb. The tasks are much simpler because there are kids to consider. I like seeing couples fight, but watching all those families fight on TV is not nearly as fun. I'll probably keep watching it, but it will move to the bottom of the priority list.

No comments: