Tuesday, September 06, 2005

i hate cars even more now

I was late getting up for work. I hurried to get ready and rushed out to find that my car will not start. I get nothing. No clicking sounds. Nothing. The lights on the dash come on and the radio does too. But that's it. Joy of joys. I had to wake Chris up and have him bring me to work. I had no choice but to come in today. If I didn't come in today, I would not get paid for yesterday. Since yesterday was a holiday, if you call off the day before or the day after, you don't get paid for the holiday. Great day to have a dead car. I called my dad and he thinks that it's just the battery. Lets pray to God that is all it is. Chris is gonna pick me up today and we are gonna try to jump start my car and take it Checker to get a new battery and pray that works. Please God let it be just the battery. I HATE CARS!

No comments: