Tuesday, September 20, 2005

a few random things...

finale of Big Brother tonight - If Ivette wins, I don't know what I will do. I strongly dislike them both.

premiere of Nip/Tuck tonight - It's about damn time. It's been since January for christ sake! And so begins the weeks of Wednesdays that I will be very tired having stayed up late on Tuesday nights to watch. At least until daylight savings. This is my favorite show on television.

new John Mayer Trio video - Not much to look at, but a great song. Check it out here.

the cancellation of The Comeback - Not a big surprise. At least I don't have to watch it any more. I watched it because I thought it would get better, but guess not. Read about the cancellation here.

Sorry I haven't been writing much. Just haven't been in the mood.
So to remind myself, here's a list of things I need to blog about:
- Emmy's
- Jeremy Piven's Emmy defeat
boo hiss
- work frustrations
- fruit flavored tootsie rolls
- new shows on TV that I like so far (ie. Prison Break)
- and new shows I am looking forward to

No comments: