Thursday, September 29, 2005

fun stuff

So at the time I would normally call my mom, I figured I should blog.

Well, lets just hope this morning is not an indication of things to come.
I was on a call at work and my cell phone kept ringing, well vibrating, and it was Chris. I pulled a major no-no, but he kept calling so I knew it was something important. I put my caller on hold and answered my cell. The genius locked himself out of the house. Yup. I had to finish up my call and go home. It wasn't that huge of a deal, but I had to use my lunch time to do it. My lunch time at 7:20am. It was excitement, that's for sure.

So, my parents made it to Toronto, but just barely. I looked at their flights and knew that their lay over in Atlanta was greatly reduced to about 30 minutes. I hoped that they had made it, but wasn't sure. My mom did call me a couple hours ago and told me they made it, but had to run. A picture very few people can imagine, but to those who do, you will enjoy the image. So, I did talk to my mom for like 2 minutes. She said their hotel is right on the lake and it is cold. She said it was like 55 degrees and windy. That is freaking wool coat weather for us heat freaks. At least I know they made it so I can relax about them for awhile.

No comments: