Sunday, May 15, 2005

Meme: Good things happen in 3's

3 names you go by:
(besides my real name? there are so many...)
- LA
- Becky (see Dr.H's explanation of it)
- Ladybug
- Monk (or Monker)
- the wife
- dear

3 screennames you've had (besides blog pseudonym):
- LAJE
- DaisyDuke
- freakshow

3 physical things you like about yourself:
- my hair
- my teeth
- my toes

3 physical things you dislike about yourself:
- my rolls
- my stinky feet
- my boobs

3 parts of your heritage:
- German
- Irish
- Scottish

3 things you are wearing right now:
- Birks (duh.)
- denim capri's
- maroon shirt that looks like a jersey that says 'Sweet' across the front

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
- John Mayer
- Dave Matthews Band
- Alanis Morissette

3 favorite songs:
- "Lover Lay Down" by Dave Matthews Band
- "That I Would Be Good" by Alanis Morissette
- "Why Georgia" by John Mayer

3 things you want in a relationship:
- support
- understanding
- patience

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
- legs
- butt
- smile

3 of your favorite hobbies:
- surfing the web/blogging
- reading
- shopping

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
- go home
- go to the bathroom
- go to sleep
(in that order)

3 things that scare you:
- guns
- being alone
- ask my husband and he'd say every thing under the sun scares me

3 of your everyday essentials:
- Birkenstocks
- morning soda: Sierra Mist
- cell phone

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
- pop singer (really, who does not want to be one?)
- writer/poet
- mom

3 places you want to go on vacation:
- Paris
- Niagara Falls
- Delaware

3 kids' names you like:
- Katherine
- Benjamin
- Julianna

3 things you want to do before you die:
- have two babies
- go to Paris
- repair some broken relationships

3 ways you are stereotypically a boy:
- I went fishing with my dad
- I'm lazy
- I burp without saying 'excuse me'

3 ways you are stereotypically a chick:
- I love Hello Kitty and Care Bears
- I have big boobs
- I like to shop

3 celeb crushes:
(again, only 3?)
- John Clayton Mayer
- David John Matthews
- Matthew David McConaughey
- Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom
- Vincent Anthony Vaughn
For some reason I like to call boys by their full name. And no, I did not know them all. I only knew the middle name's of the first two. That's what google is for.

No comments: