Friday, May 13, 2005

don't you hate it when...

you get little cuts on your knuckles and have no idea how it happened?
I am sitting here typing and I look at my index finger on my left hand and the damn knuckle is bleeding. Terrific.

Anyway, once I was able to function again yesterday, we accomplished many things. I went to Borders and get the new DMB cd and the new Laurie Notaro book (see side bar)! I was so happy to find it (the book), especially because the other book I went there to buy was no where to be found. We also went to a new Macayo's for us and went to Home Depot. The new Macayo's is worth mentioning, because we used to frequent another one when we lived in our apartment. We frequented it because it was practically across the street. We loved going there. They knew us. Well, it has been awhile since we've been to a Macayo's and then I found one - not nearly as close - but not too far either. And let me say this as my last comment about Macayo's for today... my body's defense system that it had built up for stomaching all that yummy mexican food must have died in the move. I was not a happy camper last night. Neat. TMI, I know.
We also went to Home Depot and picked out a grill. Since we decided not to buy a new oven, we are using the money we had for that to buy a BBQ. My parents are coming over on Saturday to deliver a piece of furniture and let us use my father's truck to pick up the grill. We decided that since my parents are gonna be on a time crunch, that we should pick out the grill first and just pick it up on Saturday. So that's what we did. This is the one we picked out. We also finally ordered our cook top. We had seen it at the Maytag store, but the sales lady there was a total freak, so we didn't want to buy it from her. Home Depot did not have it on display, but the boy had already decided it was the one he wanted and they said they could order it in for us and have it delivered. It does cost for delivery, but they are running a rebate on the delivery so we will get that money back. Way cool. It's being delivered next Friday. Sweet.

No comments: