Friday, May 20, 2005

how much does it suck to buy clothes for a funeral? real bad

Grandpa is still alive and we can only pray now. But we have been told that it is inevitable and it is only a matter of time. So, we went last night and bought Chris a new black suit. We wanted to just get him a new jacket, because he has plenty of nice black pants, but they didn't have any jackets to fit him that would go with what he has. So, we got him a new suit and some new black shoes. I then went today and bought myself a black dress. I love shopping, but not under these circumstances. I had been looking online for dresses at all the stores that I like to shop in and I finally found one this morning. I then went to the store (Fashion Bug) and hoped that they would have it in stock. They did. I was so happy and so relieved. I really did not want to have to keep looking for a dress. Especially this time of year. There are not many black things to choose from. So, here is the dress:

No comments: