Sunday, May 08, 2005

"I guess if I have to go, I will."

...Chris's response to me telling him about the Alanis show.

The conversation went something like this:
Me : There's a show that we need to go to.
Chris : Damn. Who is it this time?
Me : Jason Mraz and Alanis.
Chris : God dammit. No. Not that crap. We aren't even gonna see Moody Blues and you want me to see that crap?
Me : I want to go to Moody Blues. It was you who decided we shouldn't go.
Chris : Yeah, because it costs like $200 bucks. Find someone else to go with you so it only is half the cost.
Me : But I want to go with you. I think we should go to Mooody Blues too.
Chris : Where are you getting all the expendable income? A show is not an appliance.
Me : But we need to have some kind of a life.
Chris : You're gonna do it any way.
Me : I haven't bought the tickets yet.
Chris : I guess if I have to go, I will.

Neat. I'll order the tickets tomorrow. I wondered for about 2 seconds if it was worth listening to Chris complain about it for the next 2 months and the whole time we are there, but then I came to my senses.

No comments: