Tuesday, January 11, 2005

whataday

Chris is in Vegas. His plane landed on time. Well, at least I assume he's there. I told him if he does not get on the plane for any reason, to call me. No call. So I assume he's there.

Last night he was coughing like no other and it kept me up. AND - I think I've caught his sickness. My throat hurts. I've got pressure in my head. I WAS JUST SICK! How does one person get sick so often? I guess mom was right when she said that I get sick all the time. I was taking echinacea, but I haven't been taking my vitamins (see New Year's resolutions). So, my immune system must be shot to hell. Lovely that I am sick again.

I put in to leave early, even though I have to pick Chris up at the airport at 7:15pm. It would actually work better if I get to leave early. That way I can go home, then come back and pick him up.

Must go back to work for now...

No comments: