Thursday, January 20, 2005

early start to today

but maybe it will get off on a better foot than yesterday. yesterday was just bad all around. the only good thing that happened yesterday is that Chris wanted to go out to dinner, so we went to Macayos. that's become my favorite restaurant.
anyway, we carpooled today for the first time. we had our orientation at the fitness center. thrilling. she just showed us the machines. one really cool thing this that they have satellite radio and TV. you bring headphones and plug in and you can watch or listen to whatever you want. with the radio there are only preset stations, but with the TV, as long as no one else is watching it, you can put on whatever you want. neat. so, I am only here for 4 hours and I am rejoicing over that! Chris is coming back to pick me up at noon and then I am gonna take him back downtown and we are going to lunch together. sounds nice. at least we are getting along today...

No comments: