Monday, January 17, 2005

looks like lots of things are changing...

Chris and I are signing up for the gym at my work. It's about $40/month of the both of us and it's open 24/7. We are going for our orientation on Thursday morning, before I start work. We are going to start going after work at least 3 days a week. Chris is gonna start taking me to work and then meeting me in the gym after I get off work. I don't know how I feel about it. The trainer chic I met today is not real nice and I am very intimated by it all. But I am really only planning on starting on the treadmill. I can walk and not look like a fool. I know it's something that needs to be done and Chris really wants to do it. So, we are going to try it together. I would love for the outcome to be that I loose weight, but I have no goals attached to this. I will go to support him, and get some benefit out of it myself, I'm sure. I just want to start feeling better. Doctors can't really help me. I know my body better than anyone and I need to start paying more attention to it.

No comments: