Sunday, January 16, 2005

more neatness from QVC

I think this weird stuff just happens so frequently with me and QVC because of the frequency in which I purchase from them. So, anyway. I bought those new Birks from them a few weeks ago and right before New Years, the clogs came. I was sooo happy, until I started wearing them. They were busted. I had to send them back. So, I got an email from QVC that they could not exchange them for another pair because they were out of stock. I was pissed. I went to the website and found out that the email lied! According to the website, they have them in stock. So, I just ordered a new pair. And - THEY HAVE SHIPPED. Which means, they had them in stock all along. Unless... and I just thought about this now... they are going to send me back my old, busted pair. No, they would not do that. They shouldn't have put that pair back in stock. If they do, they are fools. Anyway. I am getting a new pair, either way. They are freaks.

No comments: