Saturday, January 01, 2005

Five for 2005

I really like this too...

Five Resolutions for 2005
1. Find more balance in my relationships
2. Re-connect with my friends
3. Control my stress level
4. Drink more milk
5. Get my headaches under control

Five Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2005
1. Buying a house
2. Not living in an apartment
3. Paying off debt
4. Getting new furniture
5. Baby?

Five Things I'm Not Looking Forward to in 2005
1. Change (ie. Buying a house)
2. Moving
3. Moving
4. Moving
5. Did I mention moving?

Five Books I Want to Read in 2005
1. Magical Thinking: True stories
2. Why I'm like this : true stories
3. Bad girl : confessions of a teenage delinquent
4. Hello Kitty : The Remarkable Story of Sanrio and the Billion Dollar Feline Phenomenon
5. any and all James Patterson books

Five Things I'm Going to Try to Cut Back On in 2005
1. Doritos
2. Carrying grudges
3. Spending money on useless crap
4. Procrastinating
5. Worrying about things I can't control

Five Things I'm Going to Try to Do More of in 2005
1. Exercise
2. Save money
3. Drink water
4. Take my vitamins
5. Blogging (hehe)

No comments: