Monday, January 24, 2005

blame it on the rain, yeah yeah

It rained last night.
I woke up with a headache.
Today is my performance review. I keep telling myself it will be a good day because I get to find out what my raise will be.
Today we are working out for the first time.
Last night, I got home 11 and 1/2 hours after I left that morning. I don't like that. I don't know if this new schedule is all it's cracked up to be. I hope I get used to these long days. I was so tired last night I hardly got anything done that needed to be done. I am lucky that I managed to get our gym bags ready.
Plus, I know we are going to be busy today. We were busy yesterday with all the fools out driving in the blizzard. I slid into this, I slid into that. He slid into me then I slid into that. Blah. Blah. Blah. STAY OFF THE ROAD WHEN IT SNOWS, freaks!
Anyway. Let's see what the rest of today brings...
at least more money. at least more money. at least more money.
(yes, I am trying to convince myself its worth it.)

No comments: