Tuesday, January 25, 2005

blame it on the rain, part deux

Phoenix residents have turned into a bunch of paranoid freaks. So, there is a problem with the water. It's not gonna kill you, people. But places are closing down and panic has set in. It's really making me laugh. Here at my work alone, there are signs everywhere saying not to use the water. Signs on the bathroom that say, do not use water to wash your hands. Um, what else can I use? I have hand sanitizer stuff at my desk anyway, but it's just funny. Plus, they are handing out bottles of water to anyone here who wants them. People are taking like 5 or 6 bottles at a time. Plus, since the cafeteria here does not want to use water, the managers are buying pizza. Like delivered food with be so much safer than food made here. I just can't stop laughing at this. I had put ice from the ice machine in my cup and poured my soda before realizing that I shouldn't drink it. But I am. And i'm ok. I really don't think it's a huge deal. Plus, when I am home, I am not in Phoenix. I plan on running my Scottsdale water until my heart's content!

No comments: