Sunday, January 16, 2005

last night's concert


In case you haven't heard, the only interesting thing that happened on the Tsunami concert last night was my boy cursing. You can read this article if you want to. This article says that when he said (hold your breath - it's a curse word!!!) shit, it was bleeped on the West Coast broadcast. Um, nope. It wasn't. Maybe my broadcast is not considered the "West Coast," but whatever. I heard him say shit and it was only because he was so into his playing. It just came out as he was turning his head. I think it's hilarious though that people are making a big deal out of it. What a controversy he has started. I guess those people who just stood there and sung and were not emotionally into their music are better than John Mayer.
Oh, in case you did watch it and were wondering what he sung... it was Bold as Love by Jimi Hendrix.

No comments: