Friday, September 29, 2006

yuck

I am off to do yard work. Chris took the day off so that we could work on the yard together. How thoughtful of him. Trust me, this time I will remember to use my bug wipes. We borrowed my parents lawn mower so that he could mow the yard. We have a push mower, but the weeds are so high that the push mower doesn't cut it. I wanted us to buy a regular lawn mower now that we decided that the front yard is gonna be all grass, but that got voted down. So yesterday, my dad brought his lawn mower over after work. Hooray. I am not sure what I get to do while Chris is mowing, but I know that I get to help. I am not looking forward to this at all. Plus, its not all that cool outside. Sure, its Fall and all, but it warmed back up this week. It was 100 yesterday. I guess that's why we are up now so that we can do it in the morning. The bad thing about that is that our house has east-west exposure, so the front of the house right now is bright and sunny. I am procrastinating...

No comments: