Thursday, September 07, 2006

Three Things Meme

Three things that scare me:
1. snakes on a plane
2. death
3. the unknown

Three people that make me laugh:
1. me
2. myself
3. I
no, seriously...

Three things I hate the most:
1. cars
2. lying
3. work

Three things I don't understand:
1. why life can suck hard sometimes and be really great sometimes. why not a nice balance?
2. other people's family dynamics
3. my obsession with celebrities

Three things I'm doing right now:
1. listening to Continuum
2. feeling sick
3. thinking about doing some laundry

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. have a baby
2. go to Paris
3. stand up to my mother-in-law

Three things I can do:
1. fit my fist in my mouth
2. drive my husband crazy
3. stress myself out

Three ways to describe my personality:
1. funny
2. random
3. caring

Three things I can't do:
1. math
2. parallel park
3. stop eating carbs

Three things I think you should listen to:
1. Continuum by John Mayer (hell - anything by John Mayer)
2. RENT soundtrack (Broadway cast recording)
3. NPR

Three things you should never listen to:
1. FOX News (hell - any cable news channel)
2. someone telling you that you can't do something
3. anything by Toby Keith

Three things I'd like to learn:
1. the meaning of life
2. how to parallel park
3. to cook

Three favorite foods:
1. chicken (in any variety, as long as its not on the bone)
2. mexican
3. donuts

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Sierra Mist
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Coke

Three shows I watched as a kid:
1. Sesame Street
2. Mister Rogers
3. Smurfs

Three people I'm tagging (to do this):
I tag no one. Tagging is for people with friends.

No comments: