Thursday, September 21, 2006

i've been asked for some info...

on my favorite show, Prison Break. I would be more than happy to share. I could talk about that show for hours. (and btw: I love that I am the go to gal on the show! That rules and makes me happy that now my vast knowledge of useless information can be shared.)

The dark haired female who has been going to the AA meeting is Dr. Sara Tancredi. Click that for more specific details. A brief summary is: she's the governor's (and soon to be vice president) daughter, a former doctor who became a drug addict, got clean, became a doctor at the prison, fell in love with Michael, helped him break out by leaving the door open, went home and took lots of drugs and almost overdosed, is now back at NA meetings, out on bail for assisting in the prison break, and is being used by that guy from the NA meetings to get to Michael to get to Lincoln. Originally, Michael was going to just use her to get access to the infirmary, but he fell in love with her too.

Anymore questions? I would love to answer them. Leave them in the comments.

1 comment:

sheepish said...

So, ummm, hi.

Thanks for the summary! Two more questions: first, dare I ask why Teabag (T-bag?) is called Teabag? And second, well, it's complicated, I guess. I don't think I have much of a clue what's going on with the whole overarching conspiracy. Maybe nobody does at this point?