Thursday, September 14, 2006

my Continuum LP came today!

Hooray.

There was some speculation that the LP ordered from where I ordered it from was not the limited edition all white version. The reason people thought that might not be the right one is because the place I bought it from was selling it for a decent price. People had me all scared that it was just gonna be the "regular" album. But guess what?!?!?! Sitting here on my desk is the limited edition white LP, just like the one in the picture from my previous post. I so want to open it and see the beautiful photos inside. But I won't. I can't. I have the other two albums, Heavier Things and Room for Squares, on LP also and I never took them out of the plastic. They are NRFB. (for the uneducated-Never Removed From Box) And I have them framed on the wall in our computer room. And so this new one will have the same fate. Although, it will look strange having what appears to be an all white album in a frame. You have to look at it from different angles, or tilt it to see the image on the front. Whatever. I love it!

Also, the count down begins!! 20 days and counting until the show!

Off to watch Heidi Klum hock her jewelry on QVC.

No comments: