Sunday, September 10, 2006

daddy yankee

Have you heard of this guy? Dear god, my neighbors have. I will be the first to admit that we are a minority in our neighborhood, but it doesn't really matter. Why I bring this up is because the neighbors behind us like to have parties. Not just parties, but they have a freaking DJ and play the music outside. Loud. They live behind us and they also have bright lights that glare into our windows. See, I work on Sundays, so I have to go to bed at a decent time on Saturday night. I think I have gotten used to sleeping with the loud music. Funny thing about all this is that these are new neighbors and the people who used to live there had the same parties. I think the new people are related to the old residents, which would make sense. Also, the music stops for about 10-15 and then starts up again. It stops when the cops come and starts up again after they leave. Its the only thing that makes sense. Ah, whatever. They don't have them but a couple times a year and it really doesn't bother me all that much. I am not complaining, just sharing.

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

okay, this post was kinda hilarious. I'm really sorry that your neighbors have loud parties -- that part sucks, but Daddy Yankee is totally odd, the image of the loud parties is quite the image, and the stopping and starting before and after cops is too funny.

Anonymous said...

creo que tenemos los mismos vecinos. :-(

Laura Anne said...

werner - nice to know I am not alone, but I had a feeling I was not the only one with this problem.