Thursday, July 28, 2005

windshield

ooh, Chris is mad. And I am too.
The windshield on his car cracked like a week and half ago. I called in the claim last week and scheduled for the repairs today. They were gonna come to our house and fix it there. We swapped cars and everything so that we could do this. They just called him and said they are over booked and want to reschedule. He hates when stuff like that happens. I do too. I was not planning anything for the afternoon today because they were coming, but I guess not. It's really annoying. Chris is taking it out on my company. (the company I work for also happens to be the company our car insurance is thru.) I tried to explain to him that my company had nothing to do with it, but I will give negative feedback. After the claim, they send out a survey and I will make sure I include that and get some people in trouble. WOO HOO!
I'm outta here!

No comments: