Wednesday, July 13, 2005

did you forget? I didn't.

I am going to see Alanis on Saturday!!!!!!!
Chris is still not happy about it and it has been the cause of many fights including an evening of not speaking to each other. But we are going. Dammit.

I am in a training class all day today. I had to be on the phone a little this morning (because I work a 9 hour day and the training is for 8 hours), but the rest of the day is chill. I am on lunch now. One of the perks of training is that they give you long lunches. I normally only have 30 minutes (by my choosing), but today I get a whole hour. How exciting. But my stomach is bothering me so I am a little uncomfortable. There is junk food in the training class and it's getting to me.

Last night Chris watered all our trees and I moved some plants around that are getting killed. It is so hot and because we have an east/west exposure, we get the full sun in the morning on our front yard. We try to water everyday, but it just doesn't seem to happen. Plus, they are so thirsty that it seems like no matter how much we water it always wants more. We are not used to having trees and are not real sure if they are ok or not. We are doing the best we can with them though. Last night we watered them real good and hopefully that will help.

This morning I was so tired that I leaned against the wall in the bathroom and fell back asleep for a little bit. If you had seen me, you would have laughed. I am not used to this getting up earlier. I get up only an hour earlier than I used to and for some reason I just can't deal. I am trying to go to bed earlier, but that's not working either.

Thank God tomorrow is Thursday - and I am in training for my whole shift tomorrow too! And the furniture is coming! And I can take a nap! aaaahhh, just thinking about that makes me...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: