Wednesday, July 27, 2005

2005 Holiday Party

Chris got the following email yesterday:

The Gensler Holiday party is only 5 months away!

On December 3rd, the entire Southwest Region will gather at the Beverly
Hilton in Beverly Hills to celebrate our accomplishments and bid
farewell to 2005.

Please mark your calendars now so we can be sure to enjoy your company
in December!

Oh, and in case you really plan ahead, the attire will be formal.


Holy crap! That's freaking awesome. Beverly Hills (the Weezer song is gonna be in my head all day!). That's impressive. I wonder if they will put us up in that hotel? That would kick ass. Formal attire though. That's a lot of pressure. Like prom? There are varying degrees of formal. But I do think it's funny that it said "in case you really plan ahead..." Do they know about me? I am a major plan ahead-er. I already got the time off work! And started looking at dresses this morning. Party on!

No comments: