Thursday, July 14, 2005

A walk down memory lane (meme)

10 years ago..... was the summer before my senior year of high school. God, that means my 10 year reunion will be next year! crap. Anyway. I had been dating my now husband for 1 year. I was working at a dry cleaner (that my sister worked at in high school too).

5 years ago.... I had been married for a year and a half. We were living in Cincinnati in our 3rd (and best) apartment. My husband was in college and I was working at Sears still. I know that I was miserable because we did not have air conditioning in that apartment and it was so damn humid. Plus, I was still at Sears and I loved that job as much as I hated it. Defiantly a subject for another day.

1 year ago... I was in my 3rd day of my current job. I was still in training (the training class was a month). We were living in Scottsdale. Chris had just started his new job too.

5 days ago... I was at work and really pissed off that I could not put in a request to leave early.

Yesterday... I was in a training class all day and had a crazy ass phone call with my family.

Today... I got to sleep in a little because I went to work late in order to go the rest of the training class. Got chicken nuggets for lunch. Got my furniture and made web pages like a fool.

Tomorrow... I get to sleep in as late as I want. My mom is coming over and we are going to lunch, CostCo and whatever other shopping we feel like doing.

I'll do the rest...

5 snacks I enjoy... Famous Amos chocolate & pecan cookies, Kettle Korn, Lime Tostidos, Cherry Laffy Taffy, Luigi's Real Italian Ice

5 songs I know all the words to... Only 5? I know the words to so many songs that I could not possibly begin to list them. Turn on the radio and the odds are I will know the words to the song. Unless it's new. I don't listen to the radio much anymore.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... Does that really say 100 million? Oh my. Well, I would pay off all my bills and the bills of my family, buy a new house (or houses) and cars and invest a lot of it.

5 locations I would love to run away to... Paris, Paris, Paris, Paris, Delaware.

5 things I like doing... blogging, watching television, shopping, painting, reading

5 things I would never wear... a thong, a bikini, a tub top, hot pants, no bra

5 recently seen movies I like... seriously. I don't go to the movies, even though I'd like to. I see movies on HBO. Empire Records, Anchorman...

5 famous people I'd like to meet... dead or alive? Ah, John Mayer, Dave Matthews, Alanis Morissette, Marilyn Monroe, Vince Vaughn

5 biggest joys of the moment... all my Hello Kitty stuff, being able to stay up late, knowing I get to sleep in tomorrow, our new furniture, Nerds candy

5 favorite toys... yikes. It's late and I have a dirty mind... so I'll leave this one alone.

No comments: