Thursday, July 14, 2005

about last night

Last night was interesting to say the least. It included and evening of showering in salt water, taking pictures like crazy and a mega 3-way call with my whole family.
Lemme explain -
the salt water... we have a water softener that you always have to add salt to. Chris went to add more salt last night and discovered that the softener was not functioning like he thought it should. I trust what he says, since he's my husband and all, but I am not sure if he really knows. He then started messing with it and trying to "fix" it. He was taking forever and then I finally told him that I had to take a shower because it was getting late. I got in the shower and the water tasted like salt. "Why are you tasting it?" is what Chris asked me after I got out and told him. Well, the water just tends to go in your mouth. It's not like I was drinking it. He told me that he could bypass the softener, but I was almost done so I just finished talking my salt water shower. It felt like I just got out of the ocean and my hair is nasty. He is supposed to call the repairman that worked on it a few months ago and see what's up.

taking pictures... I'll post that when I get home

3-way call... my sister called me, then called my mom and then my dad got on the phone. Total family chaos. Highly entertaining and enlightening. We are such crazy freaks. If anyone else had been listening, they would have run and hid. And exactly how do you spell nonya (edited to correct)?

No comments: