Sunday, July 24, 2005

dishes, smishes

I hate doing dishes. I hate it with a passion.
Anyone who reads this blog must think that I am totally lazy and live in a pig sty. But that's not completely true. I bitch, but I end up doing it.
So, anyway. I hate doing dishes. I let them build up in the sink so high that you cannot even get water from the faucet. I also have what has been called, dishes diarrhea. Sister, stop laughing! This has been in existence ever since I was a child. What it means is that whenever it is time to do the dishes, you always have to go to the bathroom first. This was how my sister and I used to try to get out of the doing the dishes after dinner. Our family always (well, most of the time) sat down together for family dinner. That was nice. I like that we did that. But after dinner, we had to do the dishes and never wanted to. We started saying that we have dishes diarrhea in a sing-song voice and then went to the bathroom before finally coming back to do the dishes. It never worked. But it was one of the many on-going jokes that my crazy ass family has. I still use it today. It doesn't work now either, seeing as I am the only one who will ever do the dishes. But I still say it. I don't think I will ever like doing the dishes.

No comments: