Tuesday, June 21, 2005

wrinkles

As most people know, I am not too keen on getting old. I think 30 is death. I also do not enjoy the physical signs of aging (isn't that from a commercial?). I use the Proactiv to get rid of my zits and I moisturize like there is no tomorrow - at least on my face. Just this morning, I pulled out two gray hairs. I have also noticed small wrinkles around my eyes. This does not please me in the slightest. I went looking for eye creams and found Eye Believe from philosophy. I ordered it. When I read "you need this product if: you are young and showing early signs of aging." That's me. Maybe I'm blowing it all out of proportion, but I will do anything to not have wrinkles. So far the plucking of the gray hairs has been working. But check back when my head is overtaken by them and I can't pluck them all. I guess it's dye time for me then.

No comments: