Tuesday, June 14, 2005

jagged little pill acoustic

It came out yesterday and if you read the article I posted a few days ago, you would know that it was only available at Starbucks for like 6 weeks and then it will be on sale at "regular" stores. I am not a big Starbucks person, but you think that stopped me from going and getting it? Nope. I am listening to it as we speak. It's so freaking good. Now I really can't wait for the show. The tickets came in the mail yesterday! Beck - Have a great time! I am so jealous. I have to wait a whole month now. You will love it!
Yesterday, not only did we buy the tv, but we went to the mall and went to the Sanrio store. For those not in the know, Sanrio is the company that makes Hello Kitty and other characters. This store sells only Sanrio products and has tons of Hello Kitty stuff. I was in heaven. And even though it was sort of a pain that Chris was with me, he did keep me from spending tons of money there. I did buy a few little things. A couple pens, a key chain, some gardening gloves, a storage crate and some gum. Way cool. I love it. I told Chris if he ever needed a gift for me that anything in the store would work. So, it was actually at the mall that we went to Starbucks and bought the cd. I was actually planning on going to get it on Thursday, but when we walked by the Starbucks, I just ran it and bought it. No coffee, just the cd. The girl behind the counter did give me a second look when I said, "This is all for me." But whatever. She can bite me. I am not gonna drop that much money on coffee that I don't even want just to not feel weird or to avoid strange looks from the barista. Barista's are evil.

No comments: