Monday, June 06, 2005

movies, 'n shit

I was checking out the new trailers and I saw one for a movie that I think looks really good. It's called November and Courtney Cox is in it. Check out the website and watch the trailer and tell me what you think.

I saw a movie on HBO over the weekend and I scare myself that I like it. It's A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray (YUM!). Yes, I can admit that I like it. It was dumb, but cute. It was a fun waste of an hour and a half.

I also want to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. The trailer makes it look much better than the commercial. I just hope that it's not one of those movies that shows all the good scenes in the trailer and the rest of it is crap. I think I will go see it by myself. I used to do that all the time. I need to do that again, because I can drag Chris to a lot of things, but this movie will never be one of them.

Still need to see Star Wars, Crash, Monster-in-Law, Lords of Dogtown (mmm, Heath Ledger), Fever Pitch (is that still out?), The Longest Yard and I do want to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

And TV...
Watched Entourage last night and LOVED IT! It is such a good show. Also watched The Comeback and it was very strange. I think I liked it, but I can't tell how I feel about Lisa Kudrow's character. I think I feel sorry for her more than anything. And is that something you really want to watch? A show about someone you pity? I will give it another shot, though. And tonight is the first episode of the last season of Six Feet Under. I am sad that it's ending, but it's time. There are a many loose ends that they need to tie up and be done. There isn't really much more than can do. The characters have run their course and are so tortured that you just want it to be resolved. I hope they do that. I will be upset if it ends all crazy like and unresolved.

No comments: