Thursday, June 23, 2005

lack of sleep

Today was the first day I actually had to be at work by 7am. And of course, there was a storm last night that kept me up. I think I slept like about 3 hours, if that. There was all sorts of lighting and thunder and it even rained a little bit. It was definitely an Arizona summer storm. It was a neat light show, though. So, needless to say, I am tired.

There are all sorts of wildfires burning right now. There is one that is not all that far from where we used to live (our old apartment). I can tell you that if we still lived there, we would be smelling smoke. It's really sad because a bunch of homes have been destroyed. People have these nice houses in the mountains and they are gone now. That's so sad.

I get off work in 1 hour! And I am going to get some bras and then go to IKEA to get some storage bins. I need to get organized in the computer room. We have the desks all set up, but I am still all a mess. I knew it would get to me eventually and it finally has. I think (I hope) the novelty of the new television has worn off a bit so that I can get something accomplished this weekend!

No comments: