Wednesday, July 09, 2008

you know what sucks?

THIS!








I came out to my car this morning and discovered it was broken into. The passenger front door glass was broken out, the door lock was jammed and the stereo was stolen. One thing I will say... these people knew what they were doing. There was minimal damage to the dash and they actually unplugged the stereo and did not cut the wires. That will make it easier to install the new one. I guess I am relatively calm about this because I deal with this all day everyday. I hear people's sob stories about this happening and am forced to deal with it. So when it happens to me, its old hat. I knew what to do. Called the police, filed the report over the phone. They don't need to come out. Why bother. Its not like they would ever find anything anyway. The whole thing is just an annoying pain in the ass. I am all set up to get it repaired tomorrow. I just wish I didn't have to deal with this.

3 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

That does suck. You need to call me.

comebacknikki said...

Oh, that totally sucks! :(

Anonymous said...

People are stupid aren't they? That sucks :(