Wednesday, July 16, 2008

guilty pleasures

I am not ashamed...even though I titled this guilty pleasures...to admit that I love the show, Tori & Dean. I have watched all 3 seasons and I love it. I love Tori. I used to hate her on 90210, but I love her now. She is too damn cute. Now that she has her little family, they are super cute.
I also admit that I watch Shear Genuis. I watched season 1 too. It is so damn cheezy, but I love Charlie!! He better win.
The new season of Big Brother started this week. I have recorded all the episodes, but have yet to watch them. I plan to watch them this weekend to see if I am gonna get into it this summer.
And can I just tell you how excited I am about the new season of Project Runway!!??!!

1 comment:

comebacknikki said...

Project Runway: hell, yeah! I'm so excited!!!

Tori & Dean: I'm totally hooked on that show now! I didn't watch the 1st season, but I picked it up at the beginning of the 2nd. Tori is totally cute!

Shear Genuis: I watched it last season, but have only seen one of the episodes of this season. From what I saw, Charlie is definitely one of the top contenders!