Monday, July 07, 2008

AI concert recap - part 4 : random

One last thing I need to share. During Jason's performance, I was standing up. Duh! Why would I not? But there were very few people around me standing up. Actually, in my whole section, I was the only one. The majority of the fans were there for the Davids. Anyway. I was standing and these people behind me where none too happy. The kept yelling at me to sit down. I was ignoring them. After a while, they had the girl sitting next to me grab my arm and point behind me. I turned around and looked and the people said, "We can't see." I looked down at them and said, "Oh. I'm sorry." And I turned back around. Did I sit down? Nope. I really was sorry that they couldn't see the gorgeous sight I saw. But I was not sorry that I was blocking their view. hehe. There was no one stopping them from standing up. Do you really think I would have spent all that money to just sit thru Jason? Hell no. I just kept standing and loving every minute of it.
This is also a major thing worth mentioning. Not only is it funny, but it is also another example of the new and improved Laura. I would normally have been intimidated by those people and sat down. I would have been sad, but I would have done it. But not anymore. I am a proud Goth Girl and I must represent.

No comments: