Wednesday, July 02, 2008

american idol concert

I have so much to say. But I am so tired. I am on 3 hours sleep and I have been going all day. I have videos and pics to upload and following along with tonite's show too.
I have some random bullets for now... more tomorrow.

  • I met Jason's famliy!! Mom - Betsy, brother - Michael & sister - Jackie. It was sooo awesome. I did not meet Jason. I am bummed about that, especially because my friend met him today!


  • The show was awesome. Best performances: Michael Johns, Carly, Jason & David Cook

  • Here are my pics.

  • and last for tonite... here is my sideways video of Jason singing Crazy
  • 2 comments:

    BrightStar (B*) said...

    You look so cute and happy in these photos!

    Anonymous said...

    awesome! how'd you meet his family??

    Amy