Thursday, February 21, 2008

what happened to this girl?

I once was a very outgoing and fun loving kid. I had no cares in the world. I guess that is what most kids are like. Now I am 30 freaking years old and I feel like I'm 80. I take 8 pills a day. I have all this medical shit that I am struggling to deal with. I have work, bills, debt up to my eye balls. Sure, its not like I am the only one with problems. I just don't know when I became this person? I feel totally lost. Like I am not myself. I don't know who this is, but its not me. Some people I talk to say that I am dealing with all this stuff way better than they ever would, but I don't feel like I am dealing at all. I find things to distract myself from the issues that I have. And I put off things I don't think I can handle. I need a better way to deal my problems. I wish I was a kid again.

No comments: