Tuesday, February 19, 2008

random bits

  • "It's a Delaware thing." - Delaware tag goes for $675,000

  • These are my new favorite things.

  • Even though I was not feeling well, we went to Margaritaville for my mom's birthday on Sunday. We'll need to go back when I feel better. It was really loud, but seemed fun. I ordered food, but could not eat. I ate my chicken sandwich for lunch yesterday. It was tasty.

  • One of my favorite restaurant dishes is Claim Jumper's Thai Slaw. Over the weekend, I found the recipe and Chris made it for me. It tastes just the same!! I love it. I also found a recipe for asian style meatloaf. Chris made that too and it is killer. Yummmy food.

  • azcentral: Shaquille O'Neal is scheduled to make his Suns' debut Wednesday night against the Lakers at US Airways Center.
    Time will tell on that.

  • Last night might have been the last episode of Prison Break, ever. It was the last episode made before the strike. There has been no word from FOX to whether they will start back with production or if it will be renewed for another season. I will be so sad if it ends, but I will understand. Here's where things were left **spoilers**... Michael was driving off alone to find Gretchen and avenge Sarah's murder. Sophia left Whistler, but was shot in the process. Lincoln was with LJ and Sophia in the hospital. Mahone is now working with Whistler and Gretchen. T-bag is now trying to run Sona, after killing Lechero. Sucre is in Sona, after not giving up Michael. There was a nice little ending that showed where everyone was and showed Michael driving off alone. If that is the end, it was anti-climactic.

  • The non-summer Big Brother season is totally jacked up. I cannot keep up with these people. There was multiple sex in the 1st week!! I know there is one boyfriend-girlfriend in the house, but the others just met. They also fight like crazy and are all over the place. One guy left on his own and they had to bring back one of the evicted folks. I am just not into this season yet. I am not getting Showtime for After Dark again. That was just too much to commit to.

  • Who will win Project Runway? Could it be the fierceness that is Christian?
  • 2 comments:

    BrightStar (B*) said...

    LMAO! #6!!! How dumb. I'm glad you linked to that. I didn't know about it. How did you see it?

    Laura Anne said...

    I heard about the DE plate on my local news. Apparently it is a national story.