Friday, August 24, 2007

remember this song?

I was going thru my music folders on my computer and listening to some oldies. After I got that Indigo Girls song in my head last night, I listened to tons more. Then today I have been listening to Wilson Phillips, Shawn Colvin, Crowded House and even more Indigo Girls. I know, right? Then I found a folder called Misc Songs and found this little gem:
Everybody Is Free To Wear Sunscreen

Wow! I remember when that came out. Everyone thought it was crazy. I bought the cd single, but I have no idea where it is now. All these songs are giving me major flash backs. I will tell you that I have to stop listening to Indigo Girls, because I have so much history wrapped up in some of those songs (Ghost, Love Will Come to You, Fare Thee Well, Hey Jesus) and it is killing me.
Anyway, enjoy the flashback tune.

No comments: