Thursday, August 09, 2007

but did you realize the level of obsession?

I want to share that even though I have seen John Mayer in concert 6 times, I have over 195 concert recordings dating as far back as August of 1995 (when he was in a little group he called Villanova Junction). Seriously. And I am in the process of getting more as we speak. I shall not mention how I have come to acquire the shows (duh!), but I am collecting as many as I can. I have not listened to each and every one, but there are unique things that happen at certain shows so I will get that recording and enjoy that moment. What I need to do is make a folder of my favorite live performances of certain songs. That's a good idea. The show I listen to the most (at least right now) is my show from 06-13-07. I love reliving it!
Does the post title make sense now?

No comments: