Thursday, August 30, 2007

i like tennis too

Congrats to über hottie, James Blake for his win in the 2nd round of the US Open tonight. He played his butt off and deserved to win. I love watching him play and I hope he wins it all. If not, I won't be watching much more of the US Open. I really only like watching James and Andy Roddick. Watching girls and the older foreign dudes kinda creeps me out.
And in case you we wondering (why would you ever wonder this? it is so out there in left field!)... there is a hotness connection here. They went to the same high school and are good friends. There must have been something in the water at Fairfield Warde High School, in Fairfield, CT. Such cute boys.

09/01/07 - 10:45pm PST
edited to add: James Blake just won his 3rd round match! It was awesome to watch too. Round 4 match Monday. If he keeps this up, he might win it all.

09/03/07 - 5:54pm PST
edited to add: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He lost today in a fifth set tie breaker. It was heart wrenching. He had 3 match points and he still lost. I am sad for him. And sad for me too.

No comments: