Sunday, August 26, 2007

life check

The birthday is creeping up on me...


I am trying to plan a trip with my family for the birthday and I think it might finally be coming together. I guess that's because I finally decided what I want to do.

Work seems to be ok. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop, but not yet. I feel like I have recommitted to being there. Not that I am happy about it, but we need the money and I really need to get out of the house and work takes care of both.

My health is strange right now. ***warning - way too much information about to be shared*** I have not had a period in a really long time (since May). I am not complaining. I guess you can consider the results of the miscarriage, a period, but its not really. It feels like one, but its not the same. Well, it is... but whatever. The doctor told me last week that if I don't start by Friday, she is going to give me a pill to start one. Weird.

The situation with my parents is still odd. Better, but odd. It is very difficult when there are many personalities involved and that leads to many misunderstandings. That is what a family is all about. There is hope and all I can do is be supportive of what decisions are made.

Whatever. Another week is starting and I guess all I can do is go day by day.

Oh, one last thing. Chris made coconut shrimp tonight. Holy crap!!! It was soooo good. I am so lucky to have my own chef. :)

No comments: