Friday, August 17, 2007

john from cincinnati

Did you watch this show? I watched the season (and series) finale last night. I tried to watch it on Wednesday night also, but it is so freaking weird that I gave up on it. I actually watched 90% of the episode last night. This is the first and only episode of it that I have ever seen. And now I know why. It is so freaking strange. I was lost most of the time. I kept trying to tell myself that it is because I haven't seen any other episodes, but I really doubt that is the case. Is he an alien? Is he Jesus? What the heck. Why does that one guy float? I don't get any of it. I thought, "Hey, Cincinnati. I lived there. Maybe it will be good." Nope. I didn't get into it earlier, because I didn't want to commit to another show and I am glad I never did. I understand why it was cancelled. But, dude. Dylan McKay and Zach Morris! Even that did nothing for me. I will say that if they run a marathon of it, I will try to watch it. I think I am still hanging on the fact that I was lost because I hadn't seen any other episodes. Just like this blogger from Access Hollywood, I like smart television (and not so smart television too), but this show is too out there.

No comments: