Wednesday, May 31, 2006

realization

I think I've figured out why I post about John Mayer (and lately the Suns) so much. It's because when I am on the computer at home, I am listening to John Mayer. And lately, I have been looking at pics and reading articles about the Suns. It's all that's on my mind when I am sitting here. Plus, it makes me happy.
Music. Basketball. Joy.

Speaking of making me happy... I have a mission for myself and the rest of you (all 6 or 7 of you that ready this - and I appreciate each and every one of you. I mean it!). On the back page of Domino magazine, they have a designer person who lists 10 things that make them happy. And by things, they really mean things. Objects. Specific items. Not just shoes, but a specific pair. I am going to work on my list this weekend. And I will photo blog my list once I compile it. I challenge you all to do the same. Get your camera and take a picture of 10 things that make you happy. And shoot me the linkage...

4 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

I will work on this, but I might not be able to finish and post it until my trip in the second half of the month.

BrightStar (B*) said...

Okay, here is mine.

BrightStar (B*) said...

Here's my friend's post. She said it's one of her favorite meme's EVER!

BrightStar (B*) said...

memes, not meme's.