Monday, May 08, 2006

100 Facts about me in 100 Days: FACT # 15, 16, 17, 18

Subject: hygiene & footwear

15. I use Proactiv. I have been using it for a year and a half and it works! I swear!

Check out some old pics: 1, 2, 3

I need to take some new ones. It's even better now.

16. I use Schick Intuition razor. Seriously, this is the best. I hate to shave my legs with a passion. With this, you don't even need to use shaving cream. It makes it soooooooooo much easier and its great for travel - less to bring!
I sound like a walking advertisement for these products, but I swear by them!

17. I get a pedicure once a month. I wear nothing but sandals, so I need good looking toes.

18. I wear nothing but Birkenstocks. I have almost 30 pairs. I hate wearing shoes and would go barefoot all the time if I could. But since I can't, I wear the next best thing.

No comments: