Friday, May 26, 2006

100 Facts about me in 100 Days: FACT # 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

Since I haven't been keeping up on these facts, my mom asked me if I needed help thinking of things. That's not really why I haven't posted any, but I let her help anyway.

30. I got my first tooth when I was 3 months old. Apparently that's early to get teeth.


31. I have had 6 broken bones. Leg (2 1/2 yrs old), arm (kindergarten), arm (1st grade), arm (2nd grade), arm (3rd grade), arm (8th grade). These are not including sprains. I had too many of those to count. My family used to tell me I was accident prone. After my 2nd to last broken arm, my orthopedist told me if I broke another bone, he would put me in a full body cast. I guess it scared me so much, that I didn't break another bone for 5 years.


32. My right thigh falls asleep randomly and all the time. I think it has something to do with my broken leg a million years ago. I have gone to the doctor about this and they couldn't figure it out. I just deal with it.


33. I suffer from migraines. It's in my family. In fact, I woke up with one yesterday. Joyful.


34. I think my hair is my security blanket. I like it long. People (aka my mother) wants me to have it short, but I can't do it. I have cut it a few times to where it was right at my chin, but I had less chins then. I love my hair and can't cut it. I will be one of those old ladies with really long hair in a bun.


35. I watch QVC. I not only watch it, I frequently shop too. I have been trying, of late, to get my QVC spending under control. It's just so damn easy and convenient.


36. I wear 2 rings all the time. One on my left ring finger (duh) and one on my right ring finger. I regularly wear other rings, but they come off when I am at home. The ones on my ring fingers never come off. My wedding ring has only been off one time in 7 and a half years and that was purely by accident. I am one of those who never takes their wedding ring off. The time I did, I freaked out. I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize it was off for a few hours. I had my husband put it back on me and it hasn't been off since. The right hand ring is the promise ring my boy gave me about a year before we got married. I have taken that off a few times and I am not as strict with the removal of that one. I just don't take it off mainly because it is tight and doesn't come off without a lot of effort. One day, it will probably have to be cut off my finger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

answer your phone. i need 'proof of deductible' to send to state farm, eh?