Thursday, March 17, 2005

I love my reality TV

I have two favorite reality shows on right now. And no, one is not Survivor. I am so over that show. It's not even good anymore. Although, I was flipping last night and noticed they were doing something cool on Survivor. They had the other tribe voting on who they thought should get immunity from the tribe at tribal counsel. That was a neat twist. But anyway.
I am obsessed with my two shows...

The Amazing Race
What a kick ass show! I was concerned about having Rob and Amber from Survivor on this season because it was such a disaster the last time they have reality "stars" on the show. Remember Allison from Big Brother? I thought not. Anyway. I LOVE ROB & AMBER! I hated them on Survivor All-Stars and all the crap afterwards with them getting engaged and whatnot. But they are really great players. I am very impressed. He managed to not only quit doing a roadblock challenge, but convince other people to quit too so that there was no chance of them being eliminated. It was crazy. So crazy that my mother and I both called each other at the exact same time to talk about it. I called her house and got a busy signal, then hung up the phone and it rang. It was funny.

America's Next Top Model
Oh my god BECKY! Literally! Does anyone else watch this show? Last night, this contestant named Rebecca was at judging and she was standing there while the judges talked about her photograph. She passed out! Flat on her damn back. They had to call an ambulance and take her to the hospital. Turns out she has some condition that she's had her whole life that causes this to happen. It was crazy. So crazy that the played her passing out again after the came back from commercial. Totally instant replay. I love this crap.

No comments: