Tuesday, March 01, 2005

didn't get picked

I had to appear for jury duty today and after a long day (at least it seemed long!) I did not get picked. One cool thing about not getting picked is that I was able to go online and find out about the case. And damn, it would have been cool!! This is the trial. There were only 4 defendants that were actually on trial. Here is another article about the case. Seriously! BLACK MARKET BABY FORMULA! That would have been an awesome case. The judge asked us if we had heard anything about the case after he read the defendants names and charges. He didn't say anything about black market baby formula. If he had, I would have remember the case. Whatever. It's over now. I do still have to be on call, though. I have to check each weekend to see if I have to appear again. Joy of joys.

No comments: