Sunday, March 13, 2005

Get to Know your Blogging Buddies

And you thought I had a life. You would be wrong. She wanted it, she got it...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
In Paris, with a view of the Eiffel Tower.

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
jeans and Birkenstocks

(Edited to add): 2a. LEAST FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? bras

3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT?
Seriously? Damn. I don't buy music anymore. Lemme think. I can't remember the last CD I bought, but the last CD I GOT was Songs About Jane by Maroon 5.

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
no more than 9 hours after I go to bed. If I sleep longer, I get a migraine. And we all know how pleasant I am with a migraine.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
yuck. none. well, I'll have to agree with Dr.H on the dishwasher.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
well, I did play an instrument. Alto Sax and I was 3rd chair, damn it!

7. FAVORITE COLOR?
at the moment, taupe and sage. they are the colors that I am gonna use in the master bedroom in our new house! normally though... red, purple, green

8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
none. sports car - too fast and scary. motorcycle - dad fall down go boom. suv - gas guzzling mother f@#$%&s. I'll keep my little sedan thank you very much.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
sure. I can't wait to see some friends.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary. I thought I was just like Ramona.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Spring. Right now in Arizona it's so gorgeous. It'll only be this way for another couple weeks, but man it's nice.

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
In order of acquisition - Daisy on left ankle, Heart on lower back, Ladybug on top of right foot.

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
telekineticly clean my house

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
no. But they tried to teach us in my special PE class in high school. Being overweight, they put me in PE with the, how can I say this without being mean???, "slower" students. We got to do random things like learn to juggle while the "normal" kids got to run around and play sports. Shit, I'm not complaining.

15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
There is more than one.
Tarah. Referencing question #9. If I knew my time with her would be so short, I would talk to her forever. It's been 8 years since she died and it still seems like yesterday.
Robert. I would want to help him and make sure he's happy.
Ryan. I would explain a lot of things and say that I am sorry.

16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Another lovely trait I've acquired from my mother - empty gift boxes. And blankets.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Friday.

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger. never have and never will eat sushi.

19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? probably no one. but whatever.

20. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
Dr. H's (but, am I dumb to not know what a MEME is?)

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? daisies.

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Grilled Caribbean Salad from Chili's. especially now that I can't eat it!

24. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
usually just long t-shirt nightgowns

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
mmmm, donuts

26. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
sure. It's the highest paying one I've ever had, so I can't really complain.

27. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
Not having one and/or being a mother

28. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
Well, if the answer to the last question ever comes true...

29. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Long story. Short answer - church at age 16. At the end of April that will be 11 long years ago.

30. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
Own a house - oh, wait. Something else - go to NYC with my sissy.

No comments: