Sunday, January 27, 2008

random bits

  • Friday I went to see Michael Clayton. Just as I suspected, the local theater chain brought this movie back out after it was nominated for an Oscar. I was really happy about that, because I really like to see them all in the theater. The movie was done really well. I liked it more than I thought I would. I didn't really know anything about it, because it never peaked my interest. I am glad it was nominated, because I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. What I liked most about the film is that it did not assume the viewers were stupid. I explained just enough for you to follow along and didn't drag out anything too far. It was a good, solid movie. This is the 2nd of the nominated films I have seen so far. 3 more to go.

  • The SAG Awards are tonight!! I am so glad that they will be going on. This will be the start of the Best/Worst dressed posts for awards season. Check back later tonight for those posts.

  • I am starting my new work schedule tomorrow. This is not something I am looking forward to. I am adding 12 more hours to my work week. I will be working Monday-Thursday, 9 hours each day. Yes, I still have a 3 day weekend. But you must know that I HAD a 4 day weekend. It's gonna be rough. Financial is the only reason I am doing this. I guess getting out of debt is really important and the extra money should help with that. blah.

  • It's been raining all day. I love it. I love rain. I am also glad to be home and relaxing while it is all overcast. It keeps me calm, for some reason. And I really need to relax. My legs and feet hurt so bad from all the walking yesterday.
  • No comments: