Tuesday, January 22, 2008

breakthru

I have been crying for the last few minutes. I have been in such shock for the last 24 hours. The death of Heath Ledger has really upset me. It's just so devastating and shocking. His poor baby girl. Maybe with crying, I can move thru the stages of grief and get out of this fog I have been in.
In my heart, I know it was an accident. My desire for information has made me realize how horrible the internet can be. I am one of those people who follow celebrity news/gossip and check my favorite blogs many times during the day. But now I realize how horrible the access to all that information can be. All the rumors that are showing up about him and his death and then proven to be false. It is such a shame that people like me crave the latest information and thus sites are forced to keep up in order to stay current and valuable. I am ashamed.

Heath, I will remember you always in one of my favorite movies of all time, A Knight's Tale.

"Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time I look upon you."

"With all the love that I possess, I remain yours, the knight your heart."

No comments: